Golf umbrellas are an important accessory for all golf enthusiasts. During uncertain weather conditions, they save the golfers and their bags from rain and heat of the sun. Golf umbrellas are much bigger than regular umbrellas and are designed to be windproof Golf umbrellas are sturdy and durable and made with high-quality material. They also come in beautiful stylish designs and have various good specifications included and also provide protection against heat and rain; hence they are now popularly installed in high-end properties, hotels, clubs, residential villas, racing games, etc.
What is the difference between a regular umbrella and a golf umbrella?
Golf umbrellas were designed as windproof large umbrellas for golf sport. These umbrellas protect the golfers and their equipment from the harsh sun rays and keep them safe in the rain. A golf umbrella is bigger in size than a regular umbrella. These umbrellas are also much stronger than a regular umbrella and made of sturdier material and are wind and water-resistant. Hence, these umbrellas are much more expensive than other umbrellas because of the use of high-end materials. Golfers and companies often gift the golf umbrellas and use them for corporate gifts. The stunning design and high-quality material are used in the golf umbrella. A golf umbrella is made with double canopy while the normal umbrella is made with single canopy,
Do I need a golf umbrella?
If you are toying with the idea of buying a golf umbrella, it is essential to ask yourself if you need one. Well, if you are an avid golfer and are out on the golf course almost every other day, you sure need a good quality golf umbrella. Many golfers feel that once they have put on a rain jacket, pants, rain gloves, they really do not need an umbrella. Well, if you have a golf umbrella, you are sure going to feel a lot safer and more comfortable under it.
Different kinds of Golf Umbrella
There are two kinds of golf umbrellas, single canopy, and double canopy umbrellas. The normal golf umbrellas are made with single canopy and may not be very strong. This is why most of the golf umbrellas today follow a double canopy design that has two layers to the top. There is another smaller canopy above the main one in the double canopy, and the purpose behind it is to provide strong support against strong winds and rains.
With so many different brands and models of golf umbrellas on the market, it sure is a daunting task to know which one would suit your needs. So, how to pick a good golf umbrella for yourself? Read on to learn more.
What is the best golf umbrella to buy?
There are some key factors to keep in mind when looking for the best golf umbrella for your needs.
• The size of the umbrella is important, and one should try to get an umbrella between 30 to 70 inches in size. The bigger the umbrella, the better the protection. Go for a bigger umbrella in case you are looking for more coverage area.
• The weight of the umbrella is essential, and the material used to make a golf umbrella should be lightweight but strong such as fiberglass material. Look for strong durability, but without the hassles of higher weight as a bigger umbrella can face strong winds and rains.
• The canopy of the golf umbrella you choose should be double canopy as that will ensure higher strength and durability in rough weather conditions. These umbrellas are vented for proper air circulation. The canopy needs to be large enough to cover you and your bags comfortably.
• Higher portability and flexibility when carrying, opening, and closing the golf umbrella too play an important role. An easy to open and close mechanism or an auto-open feature is a desired attribute for any golf umbrella. It would indeed be wonderful if you just need to press a button to open and close the umbrella immediately, in case of unexpected weather conditions. An automatically opening and closing golf umbrella provides faster speed and flexibility.
• Durability and quality of the golf umbrellas are a very important factor to consider. After all, these umbrellas can be expensive, It’s a good idea to invest in a product that will last for many years and offer a better user experience.
• Safety and protection from wind, rains, and sun would rely on the material and design of the canopy of your golf umbrella. The fabric should be of top quality to keep you safe from harmful UV rays of the sun and the harsh weather conditions.
• A strong grip and handle is another important factor, and the golf umbrella you choose should have an anti-slip rubber handle and wide diameter to make a good and comfortable grip. in case the handle gets wet or if your hand gets sweaty it can be easily held with comfort.
• Go for an attractive and colorful design that is sure to turn heads once you fix it in the golf course. A cheerful and bright color sure adds that extra oomph to your game.
Keep those features and factors in mind when looking for a good quality golf umbrella.
The right sized golf umbrella is best?
Golf umbrellas come in various sizes, and typically, the 60-65 inches diameter is considered to be adequate to cover most of the area. Some oversized umbrellas come in full 70-inch arc size and create plenty of room underneath. Hence, while some golf umbrellas are big enough, others can be extra huge. Keep in mind that the size matters when you want to fit in everything and want more protection.
How do I know my umbrella size?
If you are unsure of your golf umbrella size, you measure the size on your own. All you need to do is open the umbrella and extend the canopy to the full. Now, take a measuring tape and measure one of the rib arms from the outside edge to the center. Whatever number you get, just multiply that by two, and the final figure will give you the right size of the golf umbrella.
What kind of accessories and freebies to expect?
Nothing could be better than enjoying your game of golf hands-free. This is why an umbrella holder fixed to your golf trolley or cart serves a useful function. You can still play your game and remain protected even in the rain. Many golf umbrellas come with foldable designs that make the transport a lot easier. Freebies are great when shopping for a golf umbrella but invest some time and do some homework before buying an umbrella.
Seek out the best products if you want to enjoy your golf game free from any interruptions and remain safe and comfortable on the golf course.